[NFBC-Info] I'm sorry to report

sam hiam miguelmendez7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 02:47:00 UTC 2021

Hi Lauren,

I am thinking about you and of course I am praying. I pray for God‘s comfort. I will continue to pray and think about you. you speak so much about your beautiful family, and they are on my heart as well. I want you to know that your federation family loves you as well. We ask for God‘s guidance for us all and we ask for His love and presence to be felt. we are with you, Lauren, but most importantly, God and his infinite love and power are with you.

Miguel