[NFBC-Info] Fwd: I'm sorry to report

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sat Apr 24 06:42:17 UTC 2021

Good evening, I too have been deeply moved by your comments Lauren your
situation truly is one for prayer. May the good Lord keep you and your
raid on the rest of your journey I certainly am keeping you in my
thoughts in my prayers.

Sincerely

Maurice Mines.

Again please be aware that my comments have been dictated to the
computer by means of dictation software. If there are any errors in my
text please be aware that they're not intended errors. If there's
something that is not understood, please reach out to me and asked me
what my original intent was? I look forward to assisting in clearing up
any misunderstandings that may arise from the above text.

Please also be aware that the comments and thoughts are truly in deep
mine. These certainly may reflect the thoughts of other board members
should they be aware of your situation Loren.

--
Maurice Mines, Board Member National Federation of the Blind Deafblind
Division Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org