[NFBC-Info] Double Good Popcorn

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:57:45 UTC 2021

Hello, Everyone:

Now that you have been able to enjoy the most amazing popcorn ever from the San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino, and  Pathfinder Chapters, the Central Valley Chapter is offering you a chance to replenish your supply next month. We will be hosting a Double Good Popcorn fundraiser from 8 PM on September 2 until 8 PM on September 6. We will send the link to our store as it gets closer.

Stay safe, be well, and remember that you can never have too much Double Good Popcorn!

Rachel

Rachel Grider
President, Central Valley Chapter
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California