[NFBC-Info] Braille transcriber needed

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 20:56:41 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

My good friend Gary Garcia who resides in Colorado has recently started a
nonprofit organization called True Independence and he is looking to hire a
Braille transcriber.

I do not have at this time many details about the job description or the
duties and responsibilities; but I will send any updates as they are
forwarded to me.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please feel free to contact Gary
directly. His contact information is below. Please note that he prefers to
be reached by phone; however, email is okay as well.

Gary Garcia

Phone: 720-835-9797

Email: ggarcia at mytrueindependence.org
<mailto:ggarcia at mytrueindependence.org>

To learn more about True Independence please visit the link below:

https://mytrueindependence.org/?fbclid=IwAR1CGGnLKfSePopISecjohDC2DI4XCFqJJ8
07No743H0drgtsJWBG35YKwo

Thank you.

Sincerely,