[NFBC-Info] Save the date, September 25 at 11:00 AM

julia.cardenas03 at gmail.com julia.cardenas03 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:02:49 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone,

We have gotten word that there has been some confusion with the RSVP Form
for our Get Your Game On Fundraiser. We offer our sincere apologies. Attach
you will find the RSVP Form in a Word Document Format. But as always, if you
have any questions or need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to
contact the San Diego Fundraising Committee at (619) 828-3120.

Below, you can find more information about our Fundraising Event.

COME GET YOUR GAME ON!!!

Do you have a competitive side? Do you love the NFB?

Then come get your game on with the NFBC of San Diego, as we raise funds,
and dial up the fun in a thrilling virtual game extravaganza. For only $10,
enjoy a virtual scavenger hunt, put your musical IQ to the test in an
exhilarating game of Name that Tune, and buckle up for a championship round
of Fast Money that will have you on the edge of your seats! The team that
can best handle the heat, know all the beats, and think fast on their feet
will take home a $100 prize!

Please fill out our attached RSVP Word document and submit to
<mailto:nfbcsd at gmail.com> nfbcsd at gmail.com by September 15th.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach
out to us at 619-828-3120.

We hope to see all of you there!

Cordially,

The NFBC of San Diego, Fund Raising Committee