[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with cabs

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:14:13 UTC 2021

Hello cabs, its time for another edition of keeping up with cabs.

We wish you good luck on finals and hope you will have some time to unwind and join us at our three upcoming events.

On December 18th starting at 4pm, we will have our Fundraising committe. Followed by outreach/ Affiliate commmunication squad,

 All committees are meeting on our discord

https://discord.gg/BavG6ma6

We will also have our holiday party on December 20th at 4pm. We will be watching elf, playing guess that song, and two lucky winners will go home with a door prize.

Holiday party link

Shelbi Felter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Cabs membership calls

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://csulb.zoom.us/j/85891256595

Meeting ID: 858 9125 6595

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,85891256595# US (San Jose)

+16692192599,,85891256595# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 858 9125 6595

Find your local number: https://csulb.zoom.us/u/kgC8bxXoh

Join by SIP

85891256595 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323

162.255.37.11 (US West)

162.255.36.11 (US East)

115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)

115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)

213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)

213.244.140.110 (Germany)

103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)

103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)

149.137.40.110 (Singapore)

64.211.144.160 (Brazil)

149.137.68.253 (Mexico)

69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)

65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)

207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)

149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)

Meeting ID: 858 9125 6595

Stay tuned for more announcements coming soon.

Shelbi Felter, cabs president, on behalf of the cabs board

Shelbi Felter B.A.
Early Childhood Education M.A. 2023
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle