[NFBC-Info] ALL ARE INVITED: SAN JOSE/SILICON VALLEY CHAPTER HOLIDAY PARTY/MEETING 12/18/2021 3:00PM

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri Dec 17 06:58:05 UTC 2021

	Hello fellow California members.  Below is the announcement of the NFB of San Jose
Chapter's Holiday party/meeting to be held, this Saturday, 12/18/2021 at 3:00PM.  If you can
make it, we encourage you to come!
Here's hoping to see a number of new faces at this week's party.

-thanks
-Brian

--- Forwarded mail from "Brian Buhrow" <buhrow at nfbcal.org>