[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:37:02 UTC 2021

Hey hey folks!

It’s your favorite Cricket here, with some more updates from the
California Association of Blind Students. I guess I can cope with you
having another favorite Cricket; just don’t tell me if that’s the
case.

This week, we’ve got two committee calls, but you can access both with
the same link! Isn’t that awesome? Another afternoon of Zoom-surfing…
Saturday at 4:00 and 5:00 Pacific, we have outreach and fundraising
respectively. Come find out about the projects, including a popcorn
fundraiser and the new CABS website. The link is
tinyurl.com/cabscommittees

We are collaborating with the Illinois Association of Blind Students
to bring all of you an evening of improv fun. You’ll all be impros by
the time you’re done, and unfortunately I did borrow that from a book.
Thank you, Keith Johnstone. More info to come, but please do join us
on Saturday, February 27th at 6:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Central). I’ll
send the zoom link in next week’s email.

And that’s it from us. Email me with questions and/or comments.

Best,
Cricket (on behalf of the CABS board)

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)