[NFBC-Info] Accessible property tax bill

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Wed Jan 6 07:38:02 UTC 2021

Thanks David,

I just looked at it closer.  You are correct.  I suggest you send them an email or message and ask that they fix the problem.  Most state and local governments have accessibility pages or ADA coordinator contact information on the website.  You might kindly remind the county that state and local governments are legally required to comply with WCAG 2.0 consistent with California Government Code 11135.  Also note that Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act requires auxiliary aids such as using accessible electronic  information technology.  Contact me if they don't respond so we can get equal access to our tax items.