[NFBC-Info] Condolence

Ever Hairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 08:25:17 UTC 2021

Hello Denise, please

 express my condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with Chris doing this bereavement time
Ever Lee Hairston
Member, Board of Directors
National Federation of the Blind
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.

Thank you so much for passing this information on. Please pass along my condolences.