[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 02:09:46 UTC 2021

Hey there!

It’s your favorite California student division with a few more
updates. We had a couple more committee calls, so keep an eye out for
a February telegram fundraiser, some exciting outreach projects, and
more. And we’re even designing a new logo! I promise it will be
unbearably incredible.

Feeling stressed after a difficult start to 2021? We’re here to guide
you in the right direction, because everyone needs some pawsitivity in
their lives. Are you a dog person? Are you an aspiring dog person?
Join us to wolf down some knowledge from guide dog users. This panel
will be moderated by yours truly, so if you’ve got questions, feel
free to email them to me ahead of time.

Wondering who our speakers are? Well, you’ll have to wait just a
little longer. Join us to hear from someone who went to The Seeing
Eye, someone from Guiding Eyes, and another from Guide dogs for the
Blind. If you’re a speaker, please hold your horses until Saturday.
And your dogs too.