[NFBC-Info] get your convention jerky and support NFBC

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Jul 1 17:58:01 UTC 2021

Hello fellow Californians,

Believe it or not, Convention is upon us! For many of you, this is the time
you allow yourself to indulge in Angela's Awesome Jerky. This year, the news
is twice as good. Not only do I have awesome jerky just waiting to be
shipped to you, but if you order through this link, a percentage of your
purchase will go to support the California affiliate. So live the life you
want, eat the jerky you want, and I'll see you in Federation cyber space.

Angela

https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_jerky_fundraiser