[NFBC-Info] Latest Edition of the CAGDU Barker

Alison adepner1425 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:13:01 UTC 2021

Hello Guide Dog Lovers,

Attached is the latest California Association of Guide Dog Users newsletter.
I hope you will find it educational and entertaining.

About the CAGDU Barker:

Our newsletter usually includes guide dog related stories that are written
by the human half of a guide dog team. These stories are often humorous or
inspirational. The newsletter also includes articles found on the internet
that I, the editor, feel would be of interest to guide dog users in
particular. Many of the articles, stories, recipes, and product
recommendations could be useful to any dog owner.   So, if you are a guide
dog user, are thinking about getting a guide dog, or if you just love dogs,
please read and enjoy.

How to submit a story or article for publication:

If you have a guide related story, recipe, or product recommendation  that
you have written yourself and wish to share with the guide dog community,
you can send you written story to Allison me, Depner at the e-mail address
below. Before sending  your story, please make sure to tend to the following
details.

The story must be written in a Word document in Times New Roman font, and 12
point size.

The story must, must, must be spell checked before submission.

The story must be titled and contain the author's name.

If you wish to share an article that you have found on the internet, please
do not send me the link. Please, please, copy and paste the text of the
article into a word document, adjust the font to 12 point, and Times New
Roman.

Please include the original title of the story and author's name and the web
site where you found the article.

I know there are fabulous ideas out there, and I want to know about them.
So, don't hesitate to send me those ideas.

In the meantime, happy reading!

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

NFBCA, SD Chapter President