[NFBC-Info] California Caucus

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Tue Jul 6 19:15:53 UTC 2021

Hello Californians,

It's convention time for the National Federation of the Blind of California!
Don't miss our California caucus, Friday, July 9, at 8:00 AM Pacific (listed
at 11:00 AM Eastern in the agenda).  Grab some coffee and join fellow
Californians from across the state at the Zoom link and phone number below.
We will share important information, announce our state convention, and
discuss how we might vote on the 2021 proposed resolutions
<https://nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/resolutions/2021-proposed-re
solutions> .  I encourage all to consider them ahead of the caucus.  Also, I
am specifically encouraging all voting members to support the special board
resolution
<https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2021-june-board-resolution
-establish-fund-support-surviviors-under>  to establish a fund to provide
therapy services for survivors under our code of conduct.  Feel free to
share concerns or questions with me or any of your other

California members of the board of directors
<http://www.nfbcal.org/board-of-directors/> .

The Zoom link and telephone number below are not published in the agenda.
So, save this email in a safe place and enjoy the convention.  If you have
not registered yet, it is not too late.  Registration
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?id=432&q=civicrm%2Fevent%2Fregister&
reset=1>  is still open for free at NFB.org, though voting eligibility has
closed.

I look forward to being with all of you very soon!

The National Federation of the Blind of California is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBC Caucus

Date:   Friday July 9, 2021

Time:  08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97929849294?pwd=bjN3T2QzbllsYkNNWWtGQnd5OFl2UT09

Meeting ID: 979 2984 9294

Passcode: 111536

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,97929849294# US (San Jose)

+16699006833,,97929849294# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Tim Elder

President

president at nfbcal.org <mailto:president at nfbcal.org>

(916) 382-0372

http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/