[NFBC-Info] Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:50:32 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I am sending this Message  out for the second time. I was informed that No  information was there. Hopefully this works. Also, make sure to say the page to email,  photos or any other way you would like to save this on your phone  before closing it out.

https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.