[NFBC-Info] National Federation of the Blind - California Parents of Blind Children Date Night fundraiser

Veronica Martinez veronica38martinez at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:23:52 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know about our upcoming fundraiser. It promises to be a
night full of laughs and awesome music.

You can find more information below.

Friday, August 27, 2021 at 7 PM PDT

 Join us for the 1st Annual Date Night Fundraiser. This is a virtual event
showcasing an evening of comedy and music with an assortment of blind talent
and comedian Eddie Pence! Your contributions will assist us in providing
support, assistance, and activities for blind children and their families
throughout California.

Check our website for a list of performers and information about the event.

<https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdatenightfundraiser.com%2F%3Ff
bclid%3DIwAR3xap4j9eORcM0-NjqCX9newpx23IjchiNlbSFcTOOlnsXoH1F1he7bbfQ&h=AT0u
5fjf-zf9iv59s1T_HmoKR33zPag363s3Yac_x8ZYK9BfWkRaJhDMx-k3oEcYBWUS92tbgkqtLD90
cjO4TZ2E52qAcCw51D7mmHGQ08XdVRNTyZEu3RrVEvCrRzm9RfWTt64oeayz0HJeU7U>
http://datenightfundraiser.com/

Tickets Available at

<https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Feventbright.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3D
IwAR0czbqG5QEqMYzJKr773FB7lGvoCznpOu5oBx7vuW72lNVKU_QqrQfMhB8&h=AT2uP8Cg_4q1
8ANSzcIX3eFsGuXi84LGonXeQ09x__msjp-mveCCoZpulsb9SNKRLAeYEpN61Renyknoug-nNSCl
BHNVb9LzSieplN9vxxyj8SKfFqb6jDRHDO4WRAtED6GVDhVtiCuvoirVRlk> eventbright.com
$25 General Admission / $40 Backstage VIP

For More Information about our organization please visit

<https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnfbcal.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2
sv84fGhMDU6_DUYx6lf9P2JVZiQQ0eEFTjnGtv424eA1WZH6t7fDrGIg&h=AT1nJZ5__rpYiyJ-O
FCL3WyFNmibBsrQAfckC3QJSMJi2lUJpT23c7bDGnQ1Nnzfi4U3ZXAaYIV-nD6n8F9lCS-qsSUjL
7G6HbAAdJpFYDmoJCaDzBTfdfr1QZV92U6ImEYkwxh7pgxcCoPLHrU> nfbcal.org

NFBCA Bakersfield chapter president

National Federation Of The Blind of California board member