[NFBC-Info] Surveys

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Wed Jul 21 17:24:21 UTC 2021

I hope everyone had a phenomenal national convention experience.  Here are
some ways to ensure that your opinions and priorities are heard within the
organization throughout the year:

NFB Surveys:

Please visit the  <https://nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program> NFB's
legal webpage to participate in our many important surveys:

*
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/rideshare-discrimination-su
rvey> Rideshare Discrimination Survey
*
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/access_to_digital_library_s
ervice> Access to Digital Library Services Survey
*
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/education-technology-survey
> Education Technology Survey
*
<https://nfb.org/form/unemployment-benefits-survey?q=form%2Funemployment-ben
efits-survey> Unemployment Benefits Survey
*
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/access-covid-19-vaccine-and
-testing-survey?q=programs-services%2Flegal-program%2Faccess-covid-19-vaccin
e-and-testing-survey> Access to COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Survey
*	 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFBTravelSurvey> Travel Survey

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/> http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/>
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/