[NFBC-Info] Riverside San Bernardino Chapter Double Good Fundraiser.

Paulina Vazquez paulinav557 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 23:34:16 UTC 2021

Hello all,

On behalf of the Riverside San Bernardino Chapter, we are providing a link to our fundraiser through Double Good starting today June 7, 2021, at 5 PM. The fundraiser takes place during the next 4 days and ends on Friday June 11, 2021, at 5 PM. We are providing support towards the BELL academy and encourage all to participate!! We appreciate your assistance to support the BELL academy. Also, feel free to share the following link with family and friends.
If you wish to contribute, please see the link below.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/93f77fbj
Thank you all for your support!