[NFBC-Info] Fwd: Surf's up on Saturday

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 18:15:35 UTC 2021

Of definite interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Cricket X. Bidleman" <cricketbidleman at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:13:11 -0700
Subject: Surf's up on Saturday

Hey students,

What's more Californian than surfing? Definitely open to suggestions,
but don't say California rolls. In the meantime, summer is here, and
the best way to beat the heat is to swim or surf. In the spirit of
surfing, we are inviting you to join us for "Soul surfer" this
Saturday at 7:00 PM Pacific. I know it's not exactly surfing, but it
is inspirational. Here's some info about the movie:

https://www.facebook.com/

And here's the meeting info: