[NFBC-Info] Student Division Membership Call

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:15:47 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Please forward to whomever you think is interested.

One highlight of the  summer for blind people around the country are
the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) and American Council of the
Blind (ACB) conventions  in July. Both conventions are easily
affordable this year because they are virtual. In preparing for these
conventions, the California Association of Blind Students (CABS) is
excited to hold our June membership call with panelists from both the
NFB and ACB. We intend to provide information on both organizations,
how you can get  involved, and what to expect at both conventions. We
ask that all questions be submitted in advance via this Google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPsW04PjXoQffOsn5yYNOPhfKtdJ8ETvrvfheScv1lNFBy-Q/formResponse

Here’s the Zoom info: