[NFBC-Info] Fwd: Keeping up with CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 01:48:16 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Cricket X. Bidleman" <cricketbidleman at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:46:01 -0700
Subject: Keeping up with CABS

Hi all,

Welcome to the next edition of "Keeping Up With CABS"--the one reality
show where only good things happen. :)

We've got a lot of events for you, starting with our committee calls
this weekend. On Saturday at 4:00 Pacific, we have Outreach. On Sunday
at 4:00 Pacific, we have Fundraising. If you're willing to let your
device chill on Zoom for 24 hours, you don't even have to move. Here's
the link: tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

Then, a week from Saturday, we have our monthly membership call, and
guess who's invited? It starts and ends with U. My first grade teacher
wouldn't be happy, but hopefully you will be. It's Saturday the 26th,
also at 4:00. We will be having a panel of people from both NFB and
ACB, and they will be talking about their respective conventions in
July, what the organizations are, and how to get involved. There will
be minimal adversarial conversations. Submit questions here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPsW04PjXoQffOsn5yYNOPhfKtdJ8ETvrvfheScv1lNFBy-Q/formResponse

And here's the zoom link: tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

Thanks, and see you soon!

Best,
Cricket (on behalf of the CABS board)

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022