[NFBC-Info] Interest in Forming California Division of Sports and recreation

Jennifer Gass jengass73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:43:07 UTC 2021

Dear California Federationists:

The San Joaquin County Chapter along with representatives of several other Chapters and Divisions in California are interested in forming a Sports and Recreation Division for our State.
We believe bringing everyone together to share ideas and opportunities will strengthen and benefit our membership and help spread NFB’s positive philosophy of blindness into all areas of our lives.
We are currently gauging interest and gathering a database of individuals who share this goal.
Please contact me on or before June 20 2021 at the following, if you would like more information and are interested in helping to form this division.
Thanks in advance.

Joga Singh
President, San Joaquin County Chapter of NFB California
Phone: (209)203-2106
E-mail: nfb.ca.sj at gmail.com
Live the Life You Want.