[NFBC-Info] Questions for CABS NFB/ACB membership call

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 20:33:45 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

I am at risk for being accused of spamming, but I promise I'm not a
Nigerian prince telling you of an inheritance and asking for a
response. Instead, I'm soliciting questions for the student division
membership call on Saturday. We will be having our NFB/ACB panel. We
have a bunch of good questions so far, and some repeats, so I'll
condense them. Here's the Google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPsW04PjXoQffOsn5yYNOPhfKtdJ8ETvrvfheScv1lNFBy-Q/formResponse

I will close the form tomorrow at 9:00 PM Pacific, to satisfy all of
our NABS friends on the east coast. Please forward far and wide, and
I'll send the call info on Saturday to increase my spamming.

Wishing you many vaccinated hugs,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022