[NFBC-Info] A general question regarding making appointment with DMV regarding ID card renewal and taking photo

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:12:58 UTC 2021

I am a former Californian living inNevada.

This year, I had to renew my DMV ID, and I submitted an application
online. Since I had extended my ID several times, that meant that they
had my picture, and I didn't have to go to their office.

I think that it is the same all over the country.

The same situation happened when I had to renew my paratransit ID.

The way I found out about the link to use was through a local radio
station in Reno, and the local ABC TV channel advertized it.

At that time, my cousin also sent me the link.
Frida