[NFBC-Info] NFBCAL Cookbook Fundraiser

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 02:00:08 UTC 2021

Hello, Federation Family:

The NFB of California will be launching a fabulous and unique fundraiser, and we need your help!  We will be putting together a cookbook of original recipes from the great state of California, contributed by our members,i.e. you!

If you love to cook and would like to share an old family recipe or one of your own creation, we want to hear from you.  Just fill out the form below, including your recipe and a short write-up of why it is special to you, and we will review it as a possibility to feature in our cookbook.  All types of recipes are welcome: soups, salads, main dishes, desserts-virtually anything you can think of, as long as it is original.

https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_recipe_book

The deadline to submit your fabulous recipe(s) is April 30th 2021. You may submit as many recipes as you would like, but please fill out a separate form for each recipe. If you have trouble filling out the form or have any other questions, you can send an email to cookbook21 at nfbcal.org.

We can’t wait to start cooking with you soon!

The NFB of California Fundraising Committee