[NFBC-Info] last chance to support Diabetes Action Network Pampered Chef fundraiser

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:22:16 UTC 2021

Hello!

I just want to first give a big "Thank You" to all those who placed an order
with the Pampered Chef company to support the Diabetes Action Network

To all those who have not yet had a chance to place an order, you still have
time!  The party will stay open until Monday morning May 10!

Click here to learn more: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/joystigile0501

We will have several offers available to us including 20% off on specific
merchandise, free gift for orders over $80 and also free shipping on orders
$150 or more!!! Just place your order now or by May 5 through the link above
or call our pampered Chef consultant Marcine at 818.631.4125!

The sooner you place your order the sooner you will receive your
merchandise!

Warmly, Joy

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network Division

President, Diabetes Action Network of California

C:  818.510.2353

joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want