[NFBC-Info] DAN of California Education Talk meeting, June 1

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:58:12 UTC 2021

Hello fellow Federationists!

The Diabetes Action Network of California will be hosting our next Education
talk meeting on June 1 at 7:30 p.m. via Zoom.  Our topic is titled "Why did
Joy and Robert Stigile decide to stop pricking their fingers to check their
blood sugar level and start using a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM)".  Find
out what a CGM is and how they were able to have Medicare pay for their
supplies.  All are welcome!

You are  invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Diabetes Action Network of California Educational talk and Meeting

Date:  Tuesday June 1, 2021

Time: 07:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

       8:30 p.m. Mountain

9:30 p.m. Central

10:30 p.m. Eastern

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82122371592?pwd=SE56S1dmRkdFV0Z4QTdMVlQ1MkNQQT09

Meeting ID: 821 2237 1592

Passcode: 416128

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,82122371592#,,,,*416128# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,82122371592#,,,,*416128# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

Joy Stigile

President, Diabetes Action Network of California

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network National Division

joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>

818.510.2353

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.