[NFBC-Info] Sky Diving

yoshinoscott at gmail.com yoshinoscott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:59:14 UTC 2021

Hi Rachael,

I went sky diving a few years ago and loved it! I didn't need any special accommodation except for signing paperwork, which my friend helped me. The instructor guides you every step. I think my instructor had sensitivity training of some sorts. He was very descriptive. I was scared when we were on the little airplane, but it was a lot of fun after we jumped and floating in the air. Actually it helped that I couldn't see how high we were and all.

Nikki