[NFBC-Info] Support the Diabetes Action Network by placing an order with Pampered Chef!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 00:27:06 UTC 2021

Hello Fellow Federationists,

The Diabetes Action Network would greatly appreciate your support in our
fundraising efforts for this year!  Support us by placing an order with the
Pampered Chef Company and they will in turn give us a donation for at least
15% from the total sales from all of our orders.

Click here to learn more

https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/joystigile1101

We will have several offers available to us including free gift for orders
over $80 and also free shipping on orders $150 or more!!! Just place your
order by November 16, through the link above or call our pampered Chef
consultant Marcine at (818) 631-4125!  If you leave a voice mail please, let
Marcine  know when the best time to reach you.

The sooner you place your order the sooner you will receive your
merchandise!

Warmly, Joy Stigile

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network

C:  818.510.2353