[NFBC-Info] Fwd: FW: Orchid: A Guide Dog Fighting Cancer

Nikki Warren yoshinoscott at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:36:39 UTC 2021

Please help our chapter member and her guide dog Orket!

Subject: Orchid: A Guide Dog Fighting Cancer

Hi everyone! I took Orchid my guide dog to the vet because a lump on her right leg was noticed. The vet said that the lump is a mass that can easily be removed. When she was in surgery the vet called me to tell me that the mass couldn’t be completely removed. The vet sent the mass to biopsy to get it tested to learn more about what kind of tumor it is. We got the results and unfortunately it is cancer. We got referred to an oncologist. Orchid got some tests done. Unfortunately the cancer spread to a lymph node. She’s on some medications that make her tired right now. Soon Orchid will be getting oral chemotherapy called Palladia. Please send her good vibes and pray for her!

 Please help us get Orchid better! We all love her so much! Orchid loves to guide! Please please help get her the treatment that she needs! ❤️🦮

Here’s the link to the GoFundMe that I have created.

https://gofund.me/576beab2

Here’s the link to the page that I created on Facebook for updates

https://www.facebook.com/Orchid-A-Guide-Dogs-Journey-Fighting-Cancer-110407174765433/

Thank to all in advance for sharing and for your donations