[NFBC-Info] CAGDU Fundraiser

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 06:06:05 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone:

I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful autumn weather!

One of my favorite things about this weather is that I can start wearing hoodies… And speaking of hoodies, I happen to be wearing my absolute favorite CAGDU hoodie. On the front, it shows four guide dogs riding the waves on surfboards underneath the CAGDU letters, and on the back, it features the NFB logo. Why am I telling you this? Because you can get one just like it! At the link below, you can purchase T-shirts, hoodies, and bandannas featuring this design. And CAGDU will receive a portion of every purchase. They make great holiday gifts as well!

https://www.customprintingandawards.com/cagdu

Note that on the website, it states that the end date has passed, but the store is still open. Thank you for your support!

Rachel

Rachel Grider
Vice-President, California Association of Guide Dog Users
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California