[NFBC-Info] Popcornopolis fundraiser

yoshinoscott at gmail.com yoshinoscott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:26:39 UTC 2021

Hi, the link is broken into 2 lines when we receive email from the list. Copy the first line and paste into the address bar of your browser. Then go back to the email and copy the 2nd line. Go back to the browser's address bar, make sure you are at the end of the line, and paste the rest of the link then press enter. It worked for me.

Nikki