[NFBC-Info] Keeping Up With CABS: Turkey Edition

Kyle Garcia kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 21:15:12 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Hopefully everyone is having a good week off or half week off from school.
We here at CABS are not taking the week off though, so you’ll want to leave
time to join us for some exciting events this weekend.

On Saturday November 27 at 7pm we will be gathering on Zoom for a
Friendsgiving evening. Come celebrate the things you’re thankful for with
your friends from CABS. Food is bring your own (Thanksgiving leftovers
would be perfect). The zoom link will be at the bottom of this email, and
it is not the same as before so please do not assume you still have it
saved from a past event.

Last week we were unfortunately not able to hold our committee calls due to
scheduling issues. Since these are important initial planning meetings for
our new CABS year we opted to reschedule the calls to this Sunday November
28. Fundraising will meet at 4pm and affiliate communications squad (now
encompassing outreach) at 5pm, both on our Discord server. There is a link
to join our Discord server below.

Zoom link for Friendsgiving November 27 at 7pm
https://csulb.zoom.us/j/85891256595

Discord link for committee calls November 28 at 4pm and 5pm
https://discord.gg/KJKyjDvG?event=913172923399929878

If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of
the CABS board. Have a safe Thanksgiving, and we hope to see you this
weekend!

Kyle Garcia (he/him)
Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | San Jose Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California
Phone: 408-203-8509

Email: kgarcia2432 at gmail.com