[NFBC-Info] Reminder: SAVE THE DATE: September 25, 2021 at 11:00AM

julia.cardenas03 at gmail.com julia.cardenas03 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 00:32:12 UTC 2021

Hello California Family,

This is a friendly reminder about our upcoming Virtual Fundraiser Event.

Details are posted below.

I hope that you can join us for a lighthearted fun event and support the NFB San Diego Chapter! 😊

Best,

Julie Cardenas

NFB San Diego Chapter Secretary

Do you have a competitive side? Do you love the NFB?

Then come get your game on with the NFBC of San Diego, as we raise funds, and dial up the fun in a thrilling virtual game extravaganza. For only $10, enjoy a virtual scavenger hunt, put your musical IQ to the test in an exhilarating game of Name that Tune, and buckle up for a championship round of Fast Money that will have you on the edge of your seats! The team that can best handle the heat, know all the beats, and think fast on their feet will take home a $100 prize!

Please fill out our attached RSVP Word document and submit to  <mailto:nfbcsd at gmail.com> nfbcsd at gmail.com by Friday September 17th.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 619-828-3120.

We hope to see all of you there!

Cordially,

The NFBC of San Diego, Fund Raising Committee