[NFBC-Info] Next NFBC Zoom Training

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:02:08 UTC 2021

Good afternoon, everyone:

I hope that you all had a great Labor Day and are enjoying these last few weeks of summer.

Our next NFBC convention Zoom training will take place tomorrow, September 10, at 5:00 PM PDT. These trainings are a great way to learn about Zoom, to practice what you already know, and to ask questions so that you will feel confident to fully participate in our California state convention next month.

The information to join the training is below. I look forward to seeing you there!

Rachel
Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California

Topic: NFBC Zoom Trainings