[NFBC-Info] Let's talk about sex

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:47:39 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

Last reminder for our call at 3:00 pacific, where we will be talking
about aspects of sex as a blind person. The anonymous question form is
below, though you will likely have time to ask questions during the
call as well.

https://forms.gle/vgdPJEbVpEcGGCvv7

And the zoom link, as usual, is tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom . Just a
warning that unless I specifically ask you to show up early, I will
put you in the waiting room until the beginning of the meeting.  I
have some logistical stuff to set up. Thanks.

Cheers,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022