[NFBC-Info] a gentle reminder about this afternoon's presidential release.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Aug 2 22:53:32 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, or good evening. I am passing this along because I
understand there's been a glitch in getting the word out about this
month's presidential
release. So here's the announcement taken from our national offices
website. There is closed captioning available.

Presidential Release #518 - Live - English (CC Available
The August Presidential Release (#518) will be delivered live by
President Mark Riccobono on Tuesday, August 2, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. eastern.

The monthly message provides important updates and perspectives of the
organized blind movement. Members of the Federation are encouraged to
attend and
non-members are warmly welcomed. Submit questions in advance to
cdanielsen at nfb.org
and put PR518 in the subject line, or call 410-659-9314, extension 2473.

Ways to Participate
list of 3 items
• Join the Zoom meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/94861022130
• One tap mobile :  US: +13017158592,,94861022130#
• Phone Number: US: +1 301 715 8592
list end
Meeting ID: 948 6102 2130

More Ways to Access
list of 3 items
• YouTube Live:
https://www.youtube.com/user/NationsBlind
• 1CapApp Closed Captioning:
https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/nfb
• Note: shoutcast and stream on Amazon devices will not be available
this month.
list end
When
August 2, 2022 8:00 PM through  9:00 PM
  Download iCalendar entry for this event.
iCalendar feed for this event.
iCalendar feed for this event.

Maurice Mines, Board Member

National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division

Email:
board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org
  <mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>

Website:
www.nfbdeaf-blind.org
  <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>

Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division

of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and

friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day

we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.