[NFBC-Info] Central Valley Chapter Meeting

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:39:30 UTC 2022

Hello, Sherry:

Yes! I hadn’t intended to send this out to the whole list, but now I’m glad I did so that you were able to get this message as well. If you would like to send me your email address to  rachel.grider at gmail.com, I can forward you all of the information. I can also add you to our list for the chapter.

Thank you, and see you soon!

Rachel