[NFBC-Info] CABS: weekend committee calls and a return to the new year

Nikhil Dadlani nikkidadlani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 03:44:10 UTC 2022

Hi All,
I hope that you all had an excellent and restful summer break! This is Nikki, your secretary for the California Association of Blind Students.
I hope that all of you are looking forward to the new school year and all of the learning that will take place.
To start off the year, CABS is returning to its regular schedule of membership calls. This Saturday, from 4 to 6 PM, we will be hosting our fundraising call, followed by our outreach committee call. If you would like to be involved in what CABS has planned for the next several months, please feel free to stop by, and bring along a friend if you can.
The zoom link is as follows:
tinyurl.com/cabsroom
I can’t wait to see all of you there! If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email, or email me at nikkidadlani at gmail.com <mailto:nikkidadlani at gmail.com>.
Have an excellent start to the year!