[NFBC-Info] Correction to San Diego Chapter Double Good Popcorn fund Raiser Dates

adepner1425 at gmail.com adepner1425 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:04:38 UTC 2022

Hello Again,

Please note that the end date and time for our Double Good Popcorn fund
raiser is Monday, December 19 at 1:30. I am resending my earlier message
with the correct dates. Again, please forward this information to anyone and
everyone.

Respectfully,

Allison Depner,

Happy, Happy Holidays to One and All!

Yup. It's another Double Good Popcorn Fund Raiser. This time the San Diego
Chapter is doing the honors. You can never have too much popcorn, right?
And, if you don't receive you order before December 25, you'll have a yummy
snack to enjoy during the Rose Parade or while watching your game of choice.
So, why not stock up?

Our Fund Raiser will begin on Thursday, December 15 at 1:30 PM and continue
until Monday, December 19 at 1:30 P.M. To place your order, use the link to
the pop up store below. Please feel free to pass this link on to anyone and
everyone. Enjoy!

Respectfully,

Allison Depner,

National Federation of the Blind of California, San Diego Chapter President

(619) 952-2352

Adepner1425 at gmail.com <mailto:Adepner1425 at gmail.com>

You Can Live the Life You Want.

Blindness is Not What Holds You Back!