[NFBC-Info] Guide dog access issue at retail store in San Diego

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:17:49 UTC 2022

That's a great question, as it turns out, the policy is on the website. It
is also posted on a sign in front of the store, which my girlfriend pointed
out to me before I attempted to enter

>From https://goldenstategreens.com/faq:
Q: Can I bring my animal/Service Animal in with me?A: We are a LEED
certified private business who have our patients best interest at heart.
Due to the concern of health for others, our building can not allow pets of
any kind with no exceptions. Pet hair and dandruff can cause health
concerns for other patients who experience chronic respiratory issues,
immune deficiencies and burn victims who must be taken into consideration.
Understanding this, we do supply a dog house with a water bowl and leash
for our furry friends. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause,
but we must take into consideration of all our patient’s health needs.