[NFBC-Info] Press Release

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Sat Feb 26 02:56:03 UTC 2022

Nikki,

Some believe the Supreme Court has a majority of justices that are willing to grant cert. to disallow a disparate impact theory in the context of disability law.  The Doe v. CVS case was going to be that opportunity until it was settled by the parties.  Believe me, there will be political retribution for the LACCD trustees if they permit this case to be the destruction of disparate impact theory for disabled people.