[NFBC-Info] SAN JOSE CHAPTER MEETING, 07/16/2022 3:00PM VIA ZOOM (JOIN US!)

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Sat Jul 16 02:26:10 UTC 2022

	hello fellow NFB Family members.
tomorrow, the San Jose Chapter  will be holding its monthly meeting virtually, see Zoom links
below, 07/16/2022 3:00pM Pacific time.  Here is a preliminary agenda.

1.  Convention Round Up: We will discuss the just ended 2022 NFB National Convention.  We will
ask everyone to contribute their favorite story from this year's convention.  If you weren't at
the convention, either in person or virtually, join us and listen to the stories and ask
questions about what you hear.

2.  News on our first chapter fund raiser.  Brian Q and Jamie Crane have completed the set up
for our first ever fund raiser as a chapter.  Come and learn what it is and how it will work.

3.  Bring a friend.  Bring someone new with you to the meeting and introduce them to our group.

Looking forward to seeing evryone virtually tomorrow!

-thanks
-Brian

------------------------------

Join Zoom Meeting
https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/94251356477

Meeting ID: 942 5135 6477
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,94251356477# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,94251356477# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)