[NFBC-Info] Pathfinder chapter 7th annual end of summer barbecue correction

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:14:38 UTC 2022

The Pathfinder chapter of Los Angeles is extending an invitation for you to join us at our 7th  annual END of SUMMER BARBECUE and fellowship.  The barbecue will be held on   Saturday, August 20, 2022, 12 noon to 4 P.M.  At Eucalyptus Park, 12100 Inglewood Avenue, Hawthorne, 90250, Cross Street 122nd St.  Donation:  $25 in advance.   Please contact Betsy Estrada at 323/300/0985 or betsyestrada76 at gmail.com <mailto:betsyestrada76 at gmail.com>  for method of payment.  The deadline to send your donation is August 15th. Also an  auction will take place of assorted items.  If you would like to join in on all of these festivities and meet some great Federationists, please come on over and fellowship with us!  If you have any questions contact Betsy Estrada. SAVE THE DATE! The play, “BLIND SEALED DELIVERED I’M YOURS “ is coming to the big stage on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at the Garrdena Moose Lodge.

Rochelle Houston,

President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles

rhouston58 at gmail.com <mailto:rhouston58 at gmail.com>

323 807-0300

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work