[NFBC-Info] Central Valley Chapter Fundraiser This Sunday!

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:53:50 UTC 2022

Hello, everyone:

I am so excited to be performing in the Central Valley Chapter recital fundraiser this Sunday! In it, I will be telling my story about my journey as a blind musician, interspersed with songs and arias which roughly follow the spirit of the narrative. If you are looking for something to do on your Sunday afternoon, I hope that you will consider joining us, and invite your friends, too!

The concert will be held at the Mistlin Art Gallery on J Street in Modesto at 2 PM this Sunday. You can purchase tickets below, and all proceeds will go to the Central Valley Chapter.

The flier is attached, and you can purchase tickets here.

https://www.operamodesto.org/shopoperamodesto <https://www.operamodesto.org/shopoperamodesto>/

See you this weekend!

Rachel