[NFBC-Info] Fwd: [NABS-L] Good Maps

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:57:34 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Cook via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 3:21 AM
Subject: [NABS-L] Good Maps
Cc: Steve Cook <stanley7709 at gmail.com>

Whether or not you are planning to go to New Orleans for our National
convention? You should attend this technology presentation presented by the
Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC. We will have a
representative from Good Maps joining us to demonstrate the GPS Good Maps
app. This app will allow you to keep track of the direction you are heading,
what's around you, and the streets you are on/crossing.

When: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern
Location: Federation Center Zoom: for some reason if the Zoom information is
stripped from this message, please send a message to Steve Cook at
cookcafe at sc.rr.com

Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

Federation Center Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)