[NFBC-Info] Fundraising Concert for Central Valley Chapter of the NFB of California

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:07:10 UTC 2022

Hello, Laura:

The Central Valley Chapter would be the closest chapter to you, and we have been meeting over Zoom since the beginning of the pandemic, though we will be trying a hybrid format starting in August. Our in-person meeting space is located in Modesto, and we would love to have you, either in-person or over Zoom if you would like to join us at our next meeting, which will be August 13 at 10 AM.

If you would like, you can call or text me at 209-602-1258 or email me at rachel.grider at gmail.com with questions. I can also give you more details about our meetings, including the Zoom information if you want to join that way. I can also add you to our chapter email list if you would like.

All best,

Rachel