[NFBC-Info] National Convention Roommates

maurice at maurice-amines.com maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon May 2 02:02:59 UTC 2022

I, Erin, give me a call please, or please respond off list.

The number two reach me is 661-241-3788. Please speak clearly and slowly, because I am deaf blind and cannot hear traditional voicemail. The system will transcribe your voicemail and email it to me. Thank you. Look forward to reading your direct off list email soon.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
My email address just for clarity is maurice at maurice-amines.com