[NFBC-Info] Fundraising Concert for Central Valley Chapter of the NFB of California

Patricia Grider tkayg50 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:55:13 UTC 2022

Good Morning,

The Central Valley Chapter of the NFB of California is presenting a
fundraising concert on June 12 at Mistlin Art Gallery in Modesto,
California. Rachel Grider will be performing and sharing her story in word
and song, entitled *Finding My Voice - My Journey as a Blind Musician.*
Please see attached flier for a description of the event and ticket
information.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tricia Grider