[NFBC-Info] Tupperware sales flyer all items are at least 27 % off! Fundraiser ends on May 31, Tuesday!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:11:32 UTC 2022

Good Afternoon,

Just wanted to send along the sale specials so if you wanted to have any of
those items we can order them this weekend!

The Tupperware fundraiser ends on May 31, Tuesday.

The first one is our Bogo fridge smart set. This set consists of 8 pieces of
the fridge smarts which are the ones that save your fruits and vegetables.
Two 1 gallon size two 1.75 qt, would be good for carrots, celery, asparagus
or long things, also 4 of the fridge smart deep which would be great for
strawberries, raspberries, grapes, and baby carrots. The price is a $108,
but, you receive 8 pieces which is a great deal! (if sold separately it
would be over $200).

Next we have an exclusive item the fridge smart vertical which would be
great for anything that is long and skinny that stands up. 3/4 quart (3
cups) $26.

 Next we have our tilt and serve containers which are great for oils and
anything liquid they are completely see through on the bottom they look like
glass but they are plastic. There are 11 oz a set of 2 for $25

Next is the Fridge smart extra-large is 2 and a 1/2 gallons very large It is
an exclusive size would be great for Apple's oranges corn on the cob lots of
cut up watermelon things like that $52

 We also have our 4 piece Crystal Wave set they are 3 and a 1/2 cups. They
are a light blue. They are for reheating your leftovers they do have a
toggle on the top to vent. Remember reheat and these do not cook in them for
long perionds of time. They are $25.

 We also have our 14 and a  1/4cup of canisters set of two. They have a
handle that you can put on them to use them as a bucket for tricker treating
or an Easter basket. They are bright yellow and in color they would be also
great for storing anything, $25.

Clearly elegant Tumblr's  $15 a set of 4 they look like glass but they are
plastic, straight and tall 14 oz.

Cold brew Coffee maker $29. It is clear you can see through it and has a
part that goes inside to put your coffee or your tea basically you make your
coffee up the night before and then put it in the fridge and it is ready to
go! You can also do flavor teas. Just heat up or drink cold.

We have 2 different sizes of patriotic Water bottles they are white with red
white and blue stars on them with a red flip top  we have a 12 oz which is
$7 and a 25 oz $11.

We have a 5 court jumbo canister it is like for Making drinks it does have a
handle and a spout. Blue handle and lid $50.

Basic bright square set 6 piece set $37 you get two 7.5 cup in dark pink two
4 cup in blue  and two 4 cup in light pink color.

 We also have basic bright colored large round containers  with lids, a set
of 3 for $32, a 14 cup in light blue, a 9 cup in light pink and a 4 cup in
dark pink.

 All items are available on a limited basis.  Hope this helps, Amy Nickle

Let me know if there's anything you would like to order and if you want to
either give me a call at:

515.491.8011

Or you can check out my Tupperware web site at:

https://my.tupperware.com/AMYNICKEL/Events?code=4100661085

Remember 20%of your order will go back to the NFBCA and the San Fernando
Valley Chapter!

Best.

The Fundraising Team

NFB ca/SFV

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.